The Pinoy Gamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pinoy Gamer Forum

The forum of the Pinoy Gamers and various other groups.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My pinoy servers! Lets get some people in here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koresh

My pinoy servers! Lets get some people in here! Empty
PostSubject: My pinoy servers! Lets get some people in here!   My pinoy servers! Lets get some people in here! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:51 am

I'm an american living here in the philippines. Bored to death of the crappy game scene. So I decided to setup some servers, but alas as I figured no one will play because the pinoy gaming community is so 'ngak' as you say. My servers are hosted at the PLDT Datacenter EVitro in pasig. The servers are sitting on a 100mbit/100mbit connection, anyone in the philippines (on any decent isp who is connected to VIX) should be able to get a 5ms-40ms ping to the servers.

If anyone wants to play I setup a few servers. If the number of players pick up i'd be willing to go and setup more gameservers for a wider variety of games.

Cstrike Source: 125.5.114.147:27015
Stargate: The Last Stand (orange box free mod): 125.5.114.147:27016
Halflife2Deathmatch: 125.5.114.147:27017

You can download stargate the last stand for free as long as you already own one game that gives you the Source SDK and Source SDK - Orange BOX download/install under 'tools'. You can find the game at www.stargatetls.net (200-300mb download).

I really want to open additional servers for the following games.

Insurgency (Free HL2 mod like counterstrke sorta)
The Hidden (free hl2 mod 9v1 player game where the 'hidden' (one guy) has super powers)
NeoTokyo (free hl2 mod like CSS sorta)
TF2 (i dont play it, but if other people do i'd be willing to host a server)
L4D (i dont play it, but if other people do i'd be willing to host a server)

Frontlines Fuel of War (you can buy a copy online for like 5$ now a days) -- My favorite game ever...

Tell your friends to spend the 250 pesos it costs to buy hl2dm through steam, its only 5$ and when you buy hl2dm it unlocks source sdk and source sdk orange box. Once you have sdk orange box and sdk source installed you can install a wide variety of free mods based on source. Literally hundreds of legit games for 5$.
Back to top Go down
Devil Boy
is awesome!
Devil Boy

PostSubject: Re: My pinoy servers! Lets get some people in here!   My pinoy servers! Lets get some people in here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:36 pm

You can actually get HL2: Deathmatch free Wink
http://steampowered.com/nvidia/
http://www.steampowered.com/ati_offer1a/

If you don't have the video card, use 3DAnalyze. You can search for it on Google.

Once you have it, it'l unlock all the mods for HL2.
Back to top Go down
FlaNky
FlaNky

PostSubject: Re: My pinoy servers! Lets get some people in here!   My pinoy servers! Lets get some people in here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:17 pm

lol nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pinoy servers! Lets get some people in here!   My pinoy servers! Lets get some people in here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My pinoy servers! Lets get some people in here!
Page 1 of 1