The Pinoy Gamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pinoy Gamer Forum

The forum of the Pinoy Gamers and various other groups.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanna make my even better apply xP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FlaNky
FlaNky

Wanna make my even better apply xP Empty
PostSubject: Wanna make my even better apply xP   Wanna make my even better apply xP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Hey Devil, Remember FlaNky?
Ye I know I got a new steam account and things and want to get my admin back so here it is!

Name : Cameron Stewart

Based : UK, Scotland

Skill :
Mid because I left CS for a while

Activity : 7-12 Hours a day Smile

When did I start playing on pg servers? :
I played the first time I google'd some cs 1.6 clans and found you guys, Spoke to Devil Boy and started to play until Servers Shut down.

Why I want to join :
I want to make the PG forums safe and make sure everyone can have fun but not abusing anyone. I also want to make PG very popular even though I am from UK but I don't lag at all on your servers and I was an ex-admin until I quit Sad Then I thought about everything Devil Boy has done to me and became a good friend to me, So I decided to try get my powers as an admin back.

I have alot of admin Experience to become an admin is the particular small community, but hey this can all change, it can become popular really fast!

Thanks to Devil Boy who gave me admin then.

Please enjoy my application
Regards, FlaNky or Cameron
Back to top Go down
Devil Boy
is awesome!
Devil Boy

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make my even better apply xP   Wanna make my even better apply xP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:55 am

Alright, got ur new username and ID down.

Main problem is, we dont have any servers right now.
I seriously need to find someone willing to contribute a server, even if it's only for 2 hours a day. XD
Back to top Go down
FlaNky
FlaNky

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make my even better apply xP   Wanna make my even better apply xP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:19 am

Right, If you want I can buy 2 servers but I wont have some cash for a few days.
Thought you were inactive xD
Back to top Go down
Devil Boy
is awesome!
Devil Boy

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make my even better apply xP   Wanna make my even better apply xP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:26 am

Me inactive??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FlaNky
FlaNky

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make my even better apply xP   Wanna make my even better apply xP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Always
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make my even better apply xP   Wanna make my even better apply xP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna make my even better apply xP
Page 1 of 1