The Pinoy Gamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pinoy Gamer Forum

The forum of the Pinoy Gamers and various other groups.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets share our jokes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Penguin
PG Admin
Penguin

Lets share our jokes Empty
PostSubject: Lets share our jokes   Lets share our jokes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 am

Theres this blonde (blonde are dumb) she just came back from dying her hair BLACK. She then saw this farm with alot of sheeps. She asked the farmer , if i can guess how many sheeps are there can you give me one? So she said 100 which was correct. But before getting into her car , the farmer come and asked her , if i can guess the colour of you hair will you give me back my DOG ?

Please post your jokes XD
Back to top Go down
Devil Boy
is awesome!
Devil Boy

PostSubject: Re: Lets share our jokes   Lets share our jokes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:22 pm

Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting, as it implies a chance of failure. He goes Killing!

Chuck Norris is the only man who can slam a revolving door.

Only 3 things can survive an atomic blast: Cockroaches, Chuck Norris, and Chuck Norris's beard.

The boogie man checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.
Back to top Go down
natman97

PostSubject: Re: Lets share our jokes   Lets share our jokes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:27 pm

So a blonde, a black haired person, and a red head are running away from the cops and they hide in a farm. The black haired person goes behind the cow, the red head behind the pig and the blonde in the potato sack. So when the cop comes and passes the cow the black haired person, says mooo. So the cop goes away. When the cop passes the pig the red head says Oink. So the cop goes away. But when the cop passes the potato sack the blonde says, "POTATO!"
Back to top Go down
Devil Boy
is awesome!
Devil Boy

PostSubject: Re: Lets share our jokes   Lets share our jokes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:39 pm

A Blonde, Brunette, and RedHead are stranded on an island. They come across a genie who offers them each on wish. The Brunette asks to return home with her family. The redhead also asks to return home. The blonde, feeling extremely lonely on the island wishes her friends were with her...
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets share our jokes   Lets share our jokes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets share our jokes
Page 1 of 1