The Pinoy Gamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pinoy Gamer Forum

The forum of the Pinoy Gamers and various other groups.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helloes plus some extra chars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sal

Helloes plus some extra chars Empty
PostSubject: Helloes plus some extra chars   Helloes plus some extra chars Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Hi im some kinda person I think. Nice to meet u peeps.
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops

SPAMMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

Have a good day everone.
Back to top Go down
Devil Boy
is awesome!
Devil Boy

PostSubject: Re: Helloes plus some extra chars   Helloes plus some extra chars Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:10 pm

XD
Adding you to the F@H group rite now.
Back to top Go down
natman97

PostSubject: Re: Helloes plus some extra chars   Helloes plus some extra chars Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:45 pm

totally stole my idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloes plus some extra chars   Helloes plus some extra chars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloes plus some extra chars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pinoy Gamer Forum :: PG Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: