The Pinoy Gamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pinoy Gamer Forum

The forum of the Pinoy Gamers and various other groups.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random. Anything you wanna say

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
azncookie

Random. Anything you wanna say Empty
PostSubject: Random. Anything you wanna say   Random. Anything you wanna say Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Hello everybody.
Back to top Go down
Devil Boy
is awesome!
Devil Boy

PostSubject: Re: Random. Anything you wanna say   Random. Anything you wanna say Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:11 am

how did i miss this thread?

HELLO WORLD Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
sieghart17
sieghart17

PostSubject: Hello! Nice to meet PG clan!   Random. Anything you wanna say Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:26 am

Hello guys! First of all things, I would like all of you to know that I am much very surprised to see Pinoy Gamers (Even more so, as a clan on Steam)!. Hope we all get along now. And if anyone is to note; getting original games here on the PH for the PC is nerve-racking pain. Too much piracy, if you will (Hope this doesn't breach anything).

My only source of original games is Datablitz. Of 'course I would also do international order if it weren't for the taxes added to the price itself (This is justified I suppose so). The rate I get my games is even slower than a turtle running a marathon to Las Vegas from Washington. (Useless pun eh?).

Well, on the off-topic side, could somebody explain how the Steam international orders work? I mean the difference between acquiring physical copies of the said game from the Digital Downloads? (if steam ever offers it lol! )
Back to top Go down
Devil Boy
is awesome!
Devil Boy

PostSubject: Re: Random. Anything you wanna say   Random. Anything you wanna say Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Steam only offers downloads of games Sad
To get the physical copies, you must buy it at a store. Cool

I'm noot sure how an international order with Steam works...
I hope the tax isn't too high.
Back to top Go down
natman97

PostSubject: Stuff   Random. Anything you wanna say Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Cereals are amazing if i was a cow i would be a happy cow because i am in California. I like french people because they eat water. Water is fantastic for reasons, and uhhhhh...................................... RANDOM SMILEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No No No cheers santa farao rendeer cheers drunken drunken drunken king flower lol! afro geek jocolor cherry albino pale Evil or Very Mad Shocked Exclamation Question Arrow Idea clown cyclops Suspect What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face well that was fun
Back to top Go down
Devil Boy
is awesome!
Devil Boy

PostSubject: Re: Random. Anything you wanna say   Random. Anything you wanna say Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:53 pm

Whoa!
They can eat water??
Teach me!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random. Anything you wanna say   Random. Anything you wanna say Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random. Anything you wanna say
Page 1 of 1